Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
The cookies in the picture were made using raisins, as my husband and son like them better than the chocolate chips.
Blue Ribbon Recipe
These oatmeal cookies are both delicious and satisfying. The use of chocolate chips is a great option for those who don't care for raisins... Of course, I like to add chocolate wherever I can! The Test Kitchen
1 1/2 call-purpose flour
3/4 cbrown sugar
3/4 cwhite sugar
1 tspbaking soda
1 tsphot water
12 ozpkg. chocolate chips**
2 cold fashioned oats
How to Make Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- **May substitute 1 to 1 1/2 c. raisins for chocolate chips.
- Put all ingredients into large bowl. Mix well with hands.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet (I use silpat sheets on mine).
- Bake at 400° about 6 minutes or until very lightly browned. Do not allow to brown very much.
- Makes approximately 4 dozen cookies.