Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Recipe and photo adapted from Betty Crocker.
- 1 box
- (1 pound, 2.4 ounces) supreme brownie mix
- water, oil and egg called for on brownie mix box
- pouch (1 pound, 1.5 ounces) chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1/2 c
- butter, softened
- container chocolate frosting
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
- 1Make brownie mix as directed on box.
Spread into greased 13 X 9 inch pan.
Grease only bottom of pan.
- 2Make cookie mix as directed on pouch, using butter and 1 egg.
Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls evenly onto brownie batter; press down lightly.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 42 to 47 minutes.
Cool on cooling rack for 30 minutes.
Frost with frosting.