Chewy Brownie Cookies
Blue Ribbon Recipe
The flavor of these cookies is oh-so amazing! We first tried them were still warm from the oven. The chocolaty gooeyness was to-die-for. And guess what... after they cooled they were still equally addictive! The Test Kitchen
How to Make Chewy Brownie Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 375. Place sheets of foil on countertop for cooling.
- 2Place brown sugar, shortening, water and vanilla in a large bowl. Beat at medium speed with mixer until well blended. Add eggs 1 at a time and beat well.
- 3Combine flour, cocoa, salt and baking soda. Add to shortening mixture and beat at low speed JUST UNTIL blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- 4Drop by rounded measuring teaspoons 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake one baking sheet at a time at 375 for 7 to 9 minutes. DO NOT OVERBAKE.
- 5Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet then move cookies to foil.