Cheesecake Sugar Cookie bars by Freda
- favorite sugar cookie recipe, or 1 (17.5 oz) pkg sugar cookie mix in a pouch, by betty crocker
- 1 sm box
- (4 serving size) french vanilla instant pudding
- 2 Tbsp
- brn sugar ( packed)
- 1 stick
- melted butter= 1/2 cup
- 3 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 eggs + plus 3 yolks
- 2 pkg
- (8oz) cream cheese @ room temp.
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 1/2 c
- white granulated sugar
- 2/3 c
- optional: toffee bits, ( pulverized in a blender or food processor)
TASTES JUST LIKE RICH CHEESECAKE BARS
SO GOOD, YOU JUST HAVE TO TRY THESE. . . .ENJOY
How to Make Cheesecake Sugar Cookie bars by Freda
- 1Preheat Oven @ 350
Spray 9 X 13 baking pan with cooking spray
In Med. bowl mix, cookie mix
Melted Butter, together.
Add; 1 Tsp vanilla, and 1 egg, blend with a spoon.
When dough begins to come together, Use your hands to Knead the dough then form into a ball.
- 3In another Large Bowl, using your Mixer,
Beat @ Room temp. Cream cheese, Sugar, Sour Cream, and the remaining egg and 3 Yolks,
add 2 tsp vanilla, Beat Until Smooth and creamy.
- 5While bars are Baking;
Pulverize the toffee Bits in Blender,
Sprinkle Immediately over Dish as removed from the Oven and still Hot.
Let Cool . . 30-45 min
Cover then place in refer at least 3 hrs or Over Night.
Cut into 2-3 inch bars to serve.
Very Rich and OH MY GOODNESS BARS!!!