Caramel Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
How to Make Caramel Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Combine brown sugar and cocoa powder.
- Add melted butter and stir until smooth.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Stir in flour and baking powder.
- Let dough chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll dough int 1 1/2inch balls. Make indention in center and add kiss to center. Wrap cookie dough completely around kiss.
- Coat each cookie ball in powdered sugar.
- Place cookies in refrigerator for 10 additional minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place cookies on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 10 - 12 minutes or until cookies start to crack.
- Let cool on cookie sheet 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.