Calf Slobber (meringue) Spiced Cookies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
4large egg whites
1/2 tspvanilla extract
1 tsppumpkin pie spices
3/4 csugar ( splenda can be substitued)
How to Make Calf Slobber (meringue) Spiced Cookies
- Pre-heat oven to 325.
- Wisk egg whites ( I use my KitchenAid mixer )until they form stiff peaks.
- Add spice, salt, vanilla, and half your sugar. Mix again until stiff peaks are reached again.
- Pour in the rest of the sugar and re-mix.
- Spray cookie pan or baking stone. I prefer my stone.
- Place calf slobbers in a piping bag or cookie press. Press out cookies on baking stone.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until light brown. Cookies are done when they are able to slide from the stone without sticking. Enjoy!