☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 crolled oats
1 cbrown sugar
3/4 tspbaking powder
1/2 cbutter (1 stick)
2 Tbspgolden syrup
1/4 cshredded coconut
How to Make Anzac Bars
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease an 8x8 inch pan.
- In a bowl, combine oats, coconut, sugar, flour, baking powder and salt.
- Heat butter and golden syrup in a small saucepan on low heat for 1-2 minutes, until butter has melted and mixture is well combined.
- Make a well in the middle of dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients. Mix until combined.
- Press firmly into prepared pan. Use the bottom of a glass to help press.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Sprinkle on the 1/4 cup coconut and return to oven for 5 minutes more until top is golden.
- Cool. Cut squares while bars are still warm. Serve.