Nonna Rosa's Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- california strawberries (3-4 per serving)
- 1- 8 oz pkg
- cream cheese
- 1/2 c
- powdered sugar
- bar semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- crushed graham crackers or thin chocolate cookies
How to Make Nonna Rosa's Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- 1Wash, and slice tops off large strawberries.
Remove pithy inside.
- 2In mixing bowl combine slightly warmed cream cheese and powdered sugar and vanilla.
Stir until smooth.
- 3Melt and dip strawberry shells in dark chocolate...and place on baking sheet in refrigerator to chill 5 minutes.
Then stuff with cream cheese mixture and crumble a little cookie or graham cracker on top of each one. Chill until serving. Enjoy!