Devils Food Chocolate Creme filled cupcakes
Please note, I did borrow this picture as I can not find my camera:(
1 pkgcake mix, devils food
2 tsphot water
1 jar(s)marshmallow cream
1/3 cconfectioners' sugar
1/2 tspvanilla extract
1 csemisweet chocolate chips
3/4 cheavy whipping cream
How to Make Devils Food Chocolate Creme filled cupcakes
- Bake cupcakes according to directions (you will want to use the paper liners on your cupcakes). Cool fo few minutes before removing cupcakes, then place on cooling rack.
- For filling, combine water and salt, until salt is dissolved; them let cool. In a small bowl, beat the marshmallow creme, shortening, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy; add the salt mixture.
- Take the creme filling and add to a pastry bag. For the pastry bag, you will want to use a round tip. Push thru the bottom of the paper liner to fill each cupcake.
- For the Ganache, place chocolate in a small bowl. In a saucepan, bring cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; whisk until smooth. Cool, stirring occasionally, to room temperature or untuil ganache reaches a spreading consistency.
- Dip cucakes tops into frosting, chill for about 20 minutes or until set. Store in refrigerator.