Delicious home made chocolate
Ramona's Cuisine -
The butter can also be replaced with organic coconut oil which can also be found in an odourless form in case you do not love coconut as much as I do ???? !
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·100 ml water
·180 g organic unrefined sugar
·120 g organic butter
·270 g organic milk powder
·50 g organic cocoa
·50 g organic nuts peanuts, pistachios, hazelnuts
How to Make Delicious home made chocolate
- Mix the dry ingredients, the milk powder and cocoa and then sieve together into a bowl.
- Separately, boil the water and the sugar to obtain a syrup which you need leave on the heat for a further 6 minutes from the moment it starts boiling. After the 6 mins remove the syrup from the heat, add the butter and stir until all butter has melted.
- Meanwhile put the nuts in a pan and slightly roast for 1 min by tossing them constantly. Be careful, due to high oil content, they burn fast. Let them cool for 2 minutes and then chop them slightly.
- Pour the syrup over the dry ingredients mixture and mix well.
- Put the composition into a tray lined with baking paper, level with a knife and let it cool for 4-5 hours. If you are in a hurry and I'm sure you will be as it's hard to wait for such a divine desert, put in the fridge for 1 hour or so, or for even faster results, place it in the freezer for half an hour.
- Cut it into your desired sizes and shapes and serve.