2 Ingredient Brownies
Cindi M Bauer
1 box(19.9 oz.) brownie mix (i used betty crocker dark chocolate brownie mix)
6 oz.of coca-cola zero sugar (or a 3/4 cup)
·powdered sugar, for garnishing the brownies
How to Make 2 Ingredient Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper, and spray well with a non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl beat together, the brownie mix and soda with an electric hand mixer, until well combined, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared baking pan, and bake for 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with just a few moist crumbs attached.
- Let the brownies cool completely, then dust with powdered sugar. (I then refrigerated mine overnight, so the brownies had a chance to firm up.)
- The next step is to remove brownies by lifting the parchment paper out, and peeling the sides down, so it's easier to cut them into squares.
- Note: My husband and I ended up microwaving 2 brownies at a time for 20 seconds before we ate ours. And boy did they taste good!