Polynesian Macadamia Nut Bark
1/2 cdiced dried pineapple
1/2 cdiced dried mango
1/2 cchopped macadamia nuts, toasted
1 cflaked, sweetened coconut, toasted
24 ozvanilla or white chocolate chips, melted
How to Make Polynesian Macadamia Nut Bark
- Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper. Set aside.
- Place diced pineapple, diced mango, chopped, toasted macadamia nuts and toasted coconut in a large bowl. (Save a small amount of each ingredient to sprinkle on top of finished bark) Set aside.
- In a large, microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate: heat for one minute on high setting. Stir and heat again. Stir. If not melted, cook on high for 15 second intervals, stirring between each, until mostly melted. Stir well to make sure all pieces are melted.
- Transfer dry ingredients to melted chocolate. Mix well.
- Pour onto prepared cookie sheet and gently spread flat. Sprinkle with reserved dry ingredients. Press down lightly so ingredients adhere to melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour or until completely set.
- Break into bite size pieces and store in an air tight container.