☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- starlight peppermint candy
- silicon spoon mold
How to Make Peppermint Spoons
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2In a ziplock bag, crush the peppermints
- 3Use a teaspoon to fill the spoon mold with the crushed peppermint – be sure to put extra by the top of the spoon part and at the neck of the spoon (where the spoon and handle meet). These are areas that break easy.
- 4Place in oven and let melt completely. Mine took about 10 minutes, but every oven is different and you just have to watch it. Once it was pretty melts (about 8 minutes in or so) I took mine out and added some additional crushed peppermint wherever it looked thin. (the peppermint melts down a bunch, so you may have to fill it in) – then I let it cook for a few minutes longer.
- 5Take out of oven and let cool completely.
- 6Separate the sides from the candy carefully and remove. If one breaks, just add some more crushed peppermint and cook for a few minutes more.