PEGGI'S PUPPY CHOW (for humans)
Peggi Anne Tebben
You may have to make double the chocolate coating & use more powdered sugar,as, this makes a lot, so be prepared.
I freeze this in gallon zip lock bags & just pull some out when I need it. No need to thaw. It's ready!
Hope you enjoy as much as we do.
·1 cup butter
·2 tsp. real vanilla
·2 cup creamy peanut butter
·4 cups milk chocolate chips or almond bark
·2 # confectioners' sugar
1/2 BOX OF EACH:
·cinnamon toast crunch cereal
·blueberry muffin tops cereal
·cookie crisp cereal
·1 can mixed nuts
·1/2 bag pretzel sticks
How to Make PEGGI'S PUPPY CHOW (for humans)
- Melt the peanut butter with the butter or margarine and the milk chocolate. Then add the vanilla.
- Pour over the cereal and toss until well coated.
- Place the coated cereal in a large paper sack where the confectioners' sugar has already been added.
- Fold down the top of the bag and shake to coat.
- Sift the cereal mixtuire with a FF basket or something similiar, to remove excess powdered sugar.
- Pour out onto wax paper & spread into single layer.
- Let set up for at least 1 hour.
- Bag in gallon freezer bags & keep frozen until ready to use.