Easy Peanut Butter Fudge
How to Make Easy Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1Prepare an 8x8 inch baking pan (or dish), by lining it with aluminum foil and spraying the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2In a medium saucepan, melt the butter. Once it is completely melted, stir in the brown sugar and milk.
- 3Boil the mixture for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. After 2 minutes, remove from the heat and stir in the peanut butter, marshmallows, and vanilla. Continue stirring until well blended.
- 4Sift the powdered sugar into a large bowl, and pour the peanut butter mixture over the powdered sugar.
Stir until the candy is well combined and has no lumps.
- 5Pour the fudge into the prepared pan. Cover the pan with cling wrap, and refrigerate until firm. Usually about an hour.
Once firm, cut into small squares to serve.