APRICOT COCONUT CANDY
8 ozdried apricots ( 1 cup )
1 cshredded coconut
3/4 cpistachio nuts
1 tspgrated lemon peel
1 tsplemon juice
1 Tbsporange juice
2 Tbsppowdered sugar
How to Make APRICOT COCONUT CANDY
- Steam apricots in the top part of double boiler over water for 10 minutes.
- Put apricot, coconuts, nuts and peel through food grinder together twice, using a fine blade.
- Add juices and powdered sugar, stir well. Shape into small balls, and roll in granulated sugar.
- Let dry several hours before using or storing in a airtight container.
- Makes about 2 dozen bolls.
- If desired, these may be dipped in chocolate coating. Let dry on waxed paper until chocolate is cold and firm.