Almond Butter Crunch
P.S I'm 11 Years Old and I LOVE to COOK.And Leave a Comment
This Is an Official Recipe Made By Megan Phillips.
How to Make Almond Butter Crunch
- Place chopped almonds on a cookie sheet; toast in 375 oven for 10 minutes, or until lightly golden.
- Combine butter, sugar, corn syrup and water in a medium-size heavy saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, to 300 degrees on candy thermometer (a teaspoonful of syrup will separate into brittle threads when dropped in cold water).
- Remove from heat; stir in 1 cup of the toasted almonds.
- Pour into a buttered 13x9x2 inch pan, spreading quickly and evenly; cool.
- Turn out onto wax paper.
- Melt chocolate squares in the top of a double boiler over hot water; remove from heat.
- Spread half the melted chocolate over top of candy; sprinkle with 1/4 cup nuts; let set for about 20 minutes; turn candy over and spread with remaining chocolate and sprinkle with remaining nuts.
- Let stand until set.
- Break into pieces.
- Makes l pound.