Super Moist Banana Split Bundt Cake
1 boxduncan hines moist deluxe pineapple cake mix
6 ozpineapple juice
1 smallsnack carton of banana cream pudding
8 ozcan crushed pineapples, drained
3bananas, sliced, 1 kept apart from other 2
1/2 ccrushed glaze walnts
How to Make Super Moist Banana Split Bundt Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl add the cake mix.
- Add the pineapple juice to a measuring cup. Add water to the pineapple juice until it measures 1 1/3 cup.
- Add the pineapple with water to the cake mix.
- Add the oil, eggs, 1 of the sliced bananas, 1 tablespoon of crushed pineapples, and the banana cream pudding.
- With a mixer beat on medium speed until combined.
- Spray a bundt pan.
- Sprinkle crushed walnuts evenly in bottom of pan.
- Add the rest of crushed pineapples evenly into pan.
- Arrange bananas and strawberries in bottom of pan.
- Pour batter into pan. Bake for one hour and 10 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes before transfering to plate.