How to Make Sopapilla Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray 13x9 pan with nonstick cooking spray
- Line pan with one package of crescent rolls
Do NOT separate, press to edges of pan and close perforations in dough
- Cream together 4 Tbsp. butter and both packages of cream cheese, add 1 tsp. of vanilla and then gradually add 3/4 cup of sugar. Mix until well blended.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on top of the dough.
- Roll out second package of crescent roll dough on a lightly floured surface, closing all perforations again. do not separate. Place over cream cheese mixture and press to the edges of pan to seal the mixture
- Melt remaining 6 Tbsp. of butter in a saucepan and stir in remaining sugar, vanilla and tablespoon of cinnamon. Pour mixture over the top layer of dough and spread evenly.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until the top is puffy and light brown. Cool completely before indulging! Prepare to have your mind blown by this easy and delectable cheesecake with a twist!