Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
Turned out great - very rich and moist. My family loved it!
1 boxyellow cake mix
1 3.4 oz boxvanilla pudding mix
1/3 cvegetable oil
1/2 cbutter, melted
1/2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 20 oz can(s)pineapple slices
1 jar(s)maraschino cherries
How to Make Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Cut pineapple slices in half. Drain on paper towels along with cherries. Reserve 2/3 cup of the pineapple juice.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray Bundt pan generously with Baker's Joy. Melt butter. Pour into pan and sprinkle brown sugar on top.
- Mix yellow cake mix and pudding mix. Add eggs, vegetable oil, milk, and pineapple juice. Mix well.
- Line bottom of Bundt pan with pineapple slices, with the cherries in between.
- Pour batter over top, and bake for 45 minutes. I covered loosely with foil the last 15 minutes to keep it from getting too brown.
- Remove cake from oven and let cool for 20-30 minutes.
Invert onto serving platter.