Nutella Cheesecake Muffins
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Creamy and delicious! We used Lorna Doone cookies for the crust and they turned out like a dream. The Test Kitchen
1 pkgcream cheese, room temperature - important, 8 oz.
1/2 stickbutter, room temperature
1/3 - 1/2 cNutella
1 Tbspvanilla extract
1/4 csour cream
2eggs, room temp - important
·cookies of your choice that goes well with Nutella
How to Make Nutella Cheesecake Muffins
- Line your cupcake pan with the liners. This recipe makes exactly 1 dozen!
- Using a spoon you can put two spoonfuls of cookie crumbs on the bottom of each cupcake liner. If you choose to use a regular cookie, like a Nilla Wafer, just place one cookie at the bottom of each liner. TRUST ME! This works and won’t burn!!
- Now beat cream cheese, sugar and butter and until smooth.
- Add in your desired amount of Nutella. I did 1/3 and thought it was good. Blend it all in then add vanilla and the sour cream. Blend again.
- Add one egg and blend for a good minute. Then add the other one and blend again for a full minute. Don’t overdo it or toss in both at once.
- You will notice it will be a little soupy, that’s ok! Pour it into a large cup that you can easily pour into the cupcake liners.
- Fill each liner to the top or almost. It will rise a little but not too much that it would overflow.
- Place the pan on the middle shelf of the oven over the pan of water and bake for 25 minutes.
- When it's done let it sit for a moment on the stovetop so it cools enough to place in the fridge. DO NOT TAKE THEM OUT OF THE PAN!!! They need to cool for a few hours in the fridge to set up properly.
- When ready to eat, feel free to dollop whipped cream on top! Enjoy!