Lovely Lemon Pound Cake
How to Make Lovely Lemon Pound Cake
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
*Grease and flour a 12 cup bundt pan
- Beat butter, sugar, lemon extract, and eggs in a large bowl on low speed for 30 seconds, scraping the sides of the bowl constantly.
Beat on high speed for 5 minutes.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt together.
Beat flour mixture into sugar mixture alternately with milk on low speed.
- Spread into the prepared bundt pan.
Bake for 1 hour 10 minutes, to 1 hour 20 minutes.
Or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 20 minutes, then remove from pan and place top side up on wire rack.
- *TO GREASE AND FLOUR PAN, MIX 1 TABLESPOON OF MELTED BUTTER, WITH 1 TABLESPOON FLOUR.
SPREAD EVENLY IN BUNDT PAN WITH PASTRY BRUSH.
CAKE WILL RELEASE WITH EASE!