Light and Fruity Mini Cakes
How to Make Light and Fruity Mini Cakes
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray brownie pan (I used my perfect brownie pan to get cake consistancy) with cooking spray.
- Empty muffin mix into bowl.
- Open can of cranberries that comes with the mix. Drain cranberries juice into measuring cup (do NOT discard juice as the directions on box tell you to)
- Add water to cranberry juice to make one cup. Add juice and water mixture and vanilla to dry ingredients and mix till moistened.
- Fold in cranberries. Fold in dried cherries. Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Scrape mix into brownie pan and add the divider bar. (if using perfect brownie pan)
- Bake in oven 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in one of the center cakes comes out clean.
- If using Perfect Brownie pan, place pan on the stand and push down to release sides. Then remove the divider. Allow to cool slightly and remove to tray to cool. Once cool decorate as desired.