Kit Kat Ice cream cake
How to Make Kit Kat Ice cream cake
- Remove from the freezer and leave on the counter:
2 qt ice cream , any 2 flavors
- In a food processor combine:
• 2 TBS milk
• 24 Oreo cookies
- Coat a 9-inch spring form pan with nonstick spray and place upright all around the side of the pan:
• 39 Kit-Kat candy bars
- Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper and press the Oreo mixture evenly over it.
Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Stir the first flavor of softened ice cream in its container and press evenly over the Oreo crust.
Place in the freezer for 10 minutes
- Stir the second flavor of softened ice cream in its container and press evenly over the first ice cream layer. Place in the freezer.
- Remove whipped topping from the freezer and allow to thaw for 30 minutes
- Spread whipped topping over the top layer of ice cream and garnish with:
• 6 oreo cookies , broken up
• 1/4 cup chocolate candies , assortment
• Return cake to the freezer and allow to set overnight
- Remove cake from freezer 10 minutes prior to serving.
• Gently open the spring form pan and remove. Use a thin knife or spatula to slide cake onto serving platter.
• Slice & serve immediately