Heavenly mixed nuts and ricotta cheese cake
Ramona's Cuisine -
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·230 g flour
·230 g butter
·5 large eggs
·150 g cane/palm sugar
·2 sachets vanilla
·200 g nuts (mixed)
·250 g ricotta cheese
·120 g white chocolate
·50 g creme fraiche
·16 g baking powder
·1 tbsp vinegar
·4 tbsp almond flakes
How to Make Heavenly mixed nuts and ricotta cheese cake
- Preheat the oven at 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4.
- Prepare a 16' baking tin by lining is with baking paper or butter around the inside of the tin until the sides and the base are coated lightly.
- In an electric mixer bowl put the butter (room temperature), the eggs, a pinch of salt, the sugar and the vanilla sugar. Mix for about 3 minutes at a high speed.
- Add ricotta cheese creme fraîche, the baking powder and the soda bicarbonate mixed separately with the vinegar.
- Add the creme fraîche after beating it until fluffy. Fold this in gently into the cake batter and set aside for 2 min.
- If you don't have ready grounded mixed nuts, use a food processor to grind them. Just whizz them few times. Done!
- Add the nuts to the mixture by folding them in with a spatula.
- Place the cake mixture in the prepared baking tin and sprinkle the almond flakes all over its the surface.
- Bake for 50 min at 180 C until it is nice and golden on top.
- When finished baking switch off the oven and slightly open the oven door. Allow it to cool. Take out after sprinkle some icing sugar and fully enjoy it!