Heavenly Bread Pudding
1 boxangel food cake
1 csemi-sweet mini chocloate chips
1 1/2 cglazed walnuts
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
1 1/2 chalf and half
1 tspvanilla extract
1.5 ozvanilla instant pudding
How to Make Heavenly Bread Pudding
- Lightly spray a 9 inch deep dish, and preheat oven to 350.
- Slice cake and lay on cookie sheet, place into oven for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl beat the 2 eggs and egg yolk together.
- In a medium bowl combine the milk and half and half, and the pudding ; stir well.
- Add the eggs to the pudding mixture, add the vanilla.
- In the prepared deep dish add a few slices of cake.(Cake can be cut to fit.)
- Next sprinkle some nuts and chocolate chips, saving some of each for the topping. Repeat layers until cake is gone.
- Top with nuts and chocolate chips. Pour pudding mixture over the top. Press cake down to soak every piece.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes, or until set.