Grandmas fresh country apple cake!
- 4 c
- peeled and shredded apples (any kind sweet or tart depending on your taste) i leave the skin on my apples!
- 2 c
- 2 c
- 1 1/2 tsp
- baking soda
- 3 tsp
- 1 tsp
- 3/4 c
- pecans chopped (optional)
- (options) powder sugar to sprinkle on top, caramel to drizzle, ice cream, cool whip
How to Make Grandmas fresh country apple cake!
- 1Stir apples and sugar in large bowl
- 2Add dry ingredients (Flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt)
- 3Stir in the egg mixed with the oil into the dry ingredients until thoroughly moist (do not over mix)
- 4Stir in nuts and pour in 9X13 pan sprayed with butter flavor no-stick spray.
Bake at 350 for 50 minutes
springs when pressed when done
Sprinkle with powdered sugar
Drizzle with caramel
serve with cool whip
serve ala mode with vanilla ice cream