Ginger Biscuit Roll
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- double cream, whipped
- ginger nut biscuits (or any other cookies you like)
- fresh fruit (or tinned fruit at a pinch)
- grated chocolate
- toffee shards or floss
How to Make Ginger Biscuit Roll
- 1With no cooking involved the kids can do this all by them selves. Spread a decent dollup of cream between the biscuits and sandwich together to form a log
- 2Work fast, when you have a log long enough for your needs wrap in plastic wrap tightly and refidgerate for a few hours... over night is better.
- 3Once the cream is absorbed and the log should be firm. Spread more cream around the log and decorate just before serving with fruit, chocolate, glace ginger... what ever you like.
- 4Slice on the diagnal and it gives a nice visual slant in the slice... Very rich but oh so moreish!!!