Frozen Mousse Brownie Sandwiches
How to Make Frozen Mousse Brownie Sandwiches
- 1Line the bottoms and sides of two 9 X 13" cake pans with parchment paper. Coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Divide batter evenly between the two prepared pans.
- 3Bake 350 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes, until edges just begin to pull away from pan, and a toothpick near the center comes out with moist crumbs.
Cool on racks
In a medium sized bowl, wisk together the milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- 5Stir in a small amount of the pudding into the melted chips, then return all to the pudding bowl.
- 6Fold in whipped topping
- 7Cover two large cutting boards or inverted baking sheets with plastic wrap.
Invert one pan of brownies onto prepared board or pan.
Gently peel off parchment paper
- 8Spread the mousse to within 1/2" of edge.
Carefully invert other brownie layer onto other prepared board or pan.
Gently peel off parchment, and place right side up over mousse filling.
- 9Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until the filling is firm.
Remove from the freezer, wait ten minutes before cutting into squares.
- 10Individually wrap in plastic wrap and store in freezer.
- 111 sandwich equals:
FAT: 5 gms
CHOLESTEROLE: 1 mg
CARBS: 40 g.
DIABETIC EXCHANGE: 2 1/2 starch