Elusive Fluffy Vanilla White Cupcake/Cake
·2 cups heavy whipping cream
·1 cup egg whites, soft whipped
·2 teaspoons of clear vanilla
·2 1/4 cups of cake flour
·1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar
·3 teaspoons of baking powder
·1/2 teaspoon salt
How to Make Elusive Fluffy Vanilla White Cupcake/Cake
- Heat Oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until soft and frothy.
- In a separate bowl....Sift cake flour and sugar together. Add the salt and baking powder.
- Gently fold the whipped egg whites into the whipped whipping cream.
- Gently pour sugar and flour mixture into the whipping cream egg white mixture. Gently fold these together until well blended.
And now you're ready to bake.
- This will make 1 - 13x9 (or) 2 - 9x2
For the cake: Bake for approx 25-30 minutes, depending on your oven and type of baking pans used, such as light or dark pans.
For cupcakes: Bake for 15 minutes.
This will make approx 2 doz cupcakes.