- 2 - 21 oz can(s)
- cherry pie filling
- 1 box
- chocolate fudge cake mix
- 2 lg box
- instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1/2 stick
- butter, melted
- cool whip or whipped cream
- chocolate syrup
- chocolate shavings
- maraschino cherries
How to Make Crock Pot Chocolate Cherry Cobbler
- 1Place reynolds crock pot liner in the crock pot.
- 2Place pie filling in slow cooker.
- 3Combine dry cake mix, dry pudding & butter in a medium bowl; mix well. Dollop over filling.
- 4Cover & cook on LOW for 3 hours.
- 5When serving, scoop into serving dish, top off with a dollop with cool whip, drizzle of syrup, a sprinkling of shavings & 1 cherry on top!