Cream Cheese Keto Pound Cake
1/4 csalted butter, room temp
3/4 cswerve or other sugar substitute like splenda
4 ozfull fat cream cheese, room temp
1 1/2 tspvanilla
1 1/4 calmond flour
1 tspbaking powder
How to Make Cream Cheese Keto Pound Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray a standard loaf pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Beat butter with sugar substitute in a mixing bowl on high 2 minutes.
- Add cream cheese and vanilla. Mix. Then add eggs and mix.
- In a medium bowl,whisk the almond flour withthe salt and baking powder and gradually add to the cream cheese mixture until just combined, being careful not to overmix.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan and bake 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into middle comes out clean. Let cool 10 minutes and turn out onto plate. Slice into 12 equal slices. Dust with Swerve Conf. Sugar, if desired.