Pineapple Angelfood Sheet-Cake
They made it in a 9X13 cake pan.
I make it in a jelly-roll pan, because we like it as a Sheet Cake instead.
THE PHOTO IS MY OWN (By CinStraw)
p.s. I used to have Christmas Foods on this post, I've changed it to include just this one recipe.
1(20 oz) can of crushed pineapple (in it's juice)
1 box(16 oz) angel food cake mix
PREHEAT OVEN TO 325° TO 350° (DEPENDING ON YOUR OVEN)
FRESH FRUITS AND COOL WHIP ARE OPTIONAL
How to Make Pineapple Angelfood Sheet-Cake
- Spray your jelly-roll pan with a non-stick spray (I use Bakers w/flour in the spray).
Start preheating your oven as it does not take long to mix up this cake!!!
- Combine your crushed pineapple "with it juice" and angel food cake mix in a mixing bowl. Your batter will be fluffy.
- Pour your batter into the prepared baking sheet cake pan (jello-roll pan with sides). Bake approximately 30 minutes; do not over bake...time will depend on your oven.
- When baked drizzle with your favorite glaze recipe or dust with powdered sugar, let cool, cut and gobble it up...=;D
You can serve with Cool Whip and Fresh Fruits if you desire (remember...to keep your dessert Weight Watchers friendly, use fat free whipped cream).
- P.S. You can always choose to bake it in muffin tins for cupcakes, square baking dish, a spooringform pan or a 9x13" baking cake pan. If you choose other pans then bake according to the temperature and time on the cake mix box for that pan.