Chocolate Lovers Bundt Cake
1 boxcake mix, devils food
1 pkginstant chocolate pudding
1 csour cream
1/2 cvegetable oil
1 csemi sweet chocolate chips
2 Tbspunsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 cheavy cream
1/2 tsppure vanilla extract
1 cpowdered sugar
How to Make Chocolate Lovers Bundt Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 and prepare bundt pan. I use Bakers Joy but you can use oil and flour.
- Mix cake mix , pudding , oil , water , sour cream and eaggs with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Fold in choclate chip by hand.
- Pour into prepared bundt pan..the batter will be very thick.
- Bake 45-50 min
- Allow to cool 10-15 min. Invert onto a cake plate.
- Allow cake to cool
- After cake is cool make the glaze
- Melt butter in a small sauce pan over low heat. Add cocoa powder and cream and whisk until it is smooth and starts to thicken..usually about 2-3 min
- Remove from heat ..add vanilla. Then powdered sugar. I use a whisk for all of this ..It helps to get it smooth.
- Once it is mixed well, allow to cool for 10 min then spoon over cool cake.