Chewy Brownie Mix in a Jar
1 photo of Chewy Brownie Mix In A Jar Recipe
all purpose flour
semi sweet chocolate chips or chopped nuts or a combination of both
How to Make Chewy Brownie Mix in a Jar
1Layer ingredients in 1 quart jar in order listed, pressing firmly after adding each ingredient. (Note: After adding cocoa, wipe inside of jar with paper towel to remove cocoa dust. )
Seal with lid and decorate jar.
2Attach a tag to the jar with the following instructions:
Chewy Brownie mix in a Jar
1. Pour brownie mix into large mixing bowl; stir.
2. Add 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) melted butter or margarine, 2 large eggs, 2 tablespoons water and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract; stir well.
3. Spread into greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
4. Bake in preheated 350 F. oven for 18-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky.
5. Cool in pan on wire rack.
6. Dust with powdered sugar or frost with icing.
Printable Recipe Card
About Chewy Brownie Mix in a Jar