Cheesecake Factorie's White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake
*NOTE* The pictures to the left are of MINI Cheesecakes I made for my mother for Christmas today.......
- 1 1/2 c
- crushed oreo cookies (without the cream filling)
- 1/3 c
- butter, melted
- 2 pt
- raspberries (can use frozen)
- 1/2 c
- 3/4 c
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- 1/4 c
- dark chocolate chips, melted
- 1/4 c
- white chocolate melted
- 4 pkg
- (8 oz each) cream cheese
- 1/2 c
- raspberry preserves
- 1/8 c
- 1 1/4 c
- granulated sugar
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 2 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 6 oz
- white chocolate, cut in small chunks
How to Make Cheesecake Factorie's White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake
- 1Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Create a water bath by placing a large pan filled with about 1/2-inch of water into the oven while it preheats.
- 2Combine the raspberry preserves with 1/8 cup water in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Heat for 1 1/2 minutes on high in your microwave. Stir until smooth. Strain to remove the raspberry seeds, then let the strained preserves sit to the side to cool. If mixture is still too thick, add a teaspoon at a time of extra water until it's at desired consistancy.
- 3Measure 1 1/2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs into a medium bowl. Mix in 1/3 cup melted margarine. Press the crumb into a 9-inch spring form pan that has been greased lightly. Use the bottom of a drinking glass to press the crumb mixture flat into the bottom of the pan and about 2/3 the way up the side. Wrap a large piece of foil around the bottom of the pan to keep the cheesecake in the water bath. Put the crust in your freezer until the filling is done.
- 4Use an electric mixer to combine the cream cheese with the sugar, sour cream, and vanilla. Mix for a couple minutes or until the ingredients are smooth and creamy. Be sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl. Whisk the eggs in a medium bowl and then add them to the cream cheese mixture. Blend the mixture just enough to incorporate the eggs.
- 5Remove the crust from the freezer and sprinkle 3 ounces of white chocolate chunks onto the bottom of the crust.
- 6Pour half of the cream cheese filling into the crust. Drizzle the raspberry preserves over the entire surface of the filling. Use a butter knife to swirl the raspberry into the cream cheese. Sprinkle remaining 3 ounces of white chocolate over raspberry sauce. Pour the other half of the filling into the crust.
- 7Carefully place the cheesecake into the water bath in the oven. Bake for 12 minutes at 475 degrees, then turn the oven down to 350 degrees and bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until the top of the cheesecake turns a light brown or tan color.
- 810 Remove the cheesecake from the oven to cool. When the cheesecake is cool, use the foil from the bottom to cover the cheesecake and chill it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- 9FOR TOPPING:
Crush Raspberries with water in sauce pan. Add sugar and cornstarch.
- 10Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly, and then reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool while preparing the rest of teh topping.
- 11Melt dark and white chocolates in seperate bowls (I use the microwave). Place each into seperate resealable plastic baggies and cut one corner of each baggie. Drizzle each chocolate over the cheesecake in whatever design you wish. Drizzle raspberry sauce over cheesecake, and top with a few additional full raspberries for garnish.