Apple Pie Filling Coffee Cake
Angela (Grammy) Derby
1 pkgwhite cake mix (15.25 oz)
1 tspground cinnamon
1 csour cream
*1 can(s)apple pie filling (21 oz)
1 cconfectioners' sugar
1 - 1 1/2 Tbspmilk
How to Make Apple Pie Filling Coffee Cake
- Heat oven to 350º F.
- Beat the first 5 ingredients with a mixer until well blended.
- Pour into a greased and floured (or spray with Pam) 13×9-inch pan. Top with spoonfuls of pie filling. The cake will bake up over the filling.
- Bake 35 min or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 min.
- For the glaze, mix powdered sugar and milk. If the glaze is too thick to drizzle, add milk, by teaspoonfuls, until desired consistency.
- Drizzle over cake. Cool completely before slicing.
- *Substitute: Change the flavor of the coffee cake by preparing with your favorite pie filling, such as blueberry, apple or strawberry.