Andes Mint Mini Cheesecakes
1 1/4 cchocolate graham cracker crumbs
4 Tbspbutter melted
2(8 ounce) boxes of cream cheese softened
1/4 cplus 2 tablespoons sugar
1 tspmint extract
4drops green food coloring
1 1/4 cchocolate chips
15andes mints coarsely chopped.
How to Make Andes Mint Mini Cheesecakes
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and spray mini cheesecake pan with non stick baking spray.
- Combine graham crackers, 2 tablespoons sugar and butter. Divide in the mini cheesecake pan evenly. Press down gently with a spoon.
- In a stand mixer blend cream cheese and 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar until smooth and creamy. Add the egg, mint extract and food coloring: mix just until incorporated on low. Spoon cream cheese mixture over the chocolate graham crackers; dividing evenly.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Turn off the oven, prop open the oven door with a wooden spoon and allow the cheesecakes to cool down slowly.
- Remove from oven and chill for several hours or overnight before removing from pan.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave according to manufacturers instructions. Top each mini cheesecake with a heaping tablespoon of chocolate and a few pieces of Andes mints.