Amaretto Cheesecake with Apricot Glaze1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Amaretto Cheesecake with Apricot Glaze
- 1CRUST: Combine ingredients; press onto bottom of a 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
- 2FILLING: Combine cream cheese, sugar, and flour, mixing until well blended.
- 3Add eggs, one at a time, mixing just until combined.
- 4Blend in sour cream and liqueur; pour over crust.
- 5Bake in 450 oven 10 minutes.
- 6Reduce oven temperature to 250; continue baking for 1 hour.
- 7Run knife around rim of pan; cool on wire rack then chill.
- 8GLAZE: To glaze cake, combine jam and liqueur in a saucepan; heat until warm and smooth.
- 9Strain mixture and pour over cheesecake before removing sides of pan - Garnish if desired.