Creamy Pasta And Egg Skillet
- 1 pkg. (7 oz.) sm. shell pasta, cooked, drained
- 2 C. dottage cheese
- 1 Tbs. dried marjoram leaves
- 2 C.(9 oz.) frozen broccoli, cauliflower, and carrot vegetable blend, defrosted
- 4 eggs
How to Make Creamy Pasta And Egg Skillet
- 1Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- 2Combine pasta, cottage cheese, and marjoram in skillet; toss to coat evenly. Add vegetables; toss to mix.
- 3Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture is heated through and begins to sizzle, 5 to 10 minutes.
- 4Press 4 indentations (about 2 inches in diameter) into mixture with the back of a spoon.
- 5Break and slip an egg into each indentation. Cook, covered, over medium heat until egg whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard, 5 to 7 minutes.