Chicken Breast Sandwich with Onion Marmalade
- 2 c
- yellow onions, sliced
- 1/4 c
- vegetable or olive oil
- 6 Tbsp
- prepared mango chutney
- 4 oz
- blue cheese, crumbled, plus more for topping (optional)
- 3 Tbsp
- parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- jalapeño peppers, sliced (optional)
- 1 tsp
- garlic, minced
- chicken breast halves, boned and skinned
- 8 slice
- sourdough bread, buttered and toasted
How to Make Chicken Breast Sandwich with Onion Marmalade
- 1Sauté onions in oil until tender and golden, about 8 minutes.
- 2Add chutney, parsley, sugar, peppers, 2 oz blue cheese, and garlic. Cook 1 minute longer. Chill.
- 3Steam chicken; cool and slice.
- 4Fill bread with lettuce and sliced chicken. Top with onion marmalade, and remaining blue cheese.
- 5Garnish with additional jalapeños and parsley if desired.