Pumpkin pie pancakes
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 call purpose flour
1/4 cdark brown sugar
2 tspbaking powder
1 tspbaking soda
1 Tbsppumpkin pie spice
1 ccanned pumpkin puree
1 1/2 cevaporated milk
2 Tbspcanola oil
2 Tbspapple cider vinegar
How to Make Pumpkin pie pancakes
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk well to avoid clumps.
- In a separate bowl, combine wet ingredients except water.
- Add wet ingriedients to dry, whisking well to avoid clumps.
- Add water to batter and mix well.
- Grease a medium- sized skillet and heat on medium.
- Add about 1/4 cup of batter. Allow batter to cook until you can easily slide a spatula under the pancake and flip, about 2 minutes.
- Cook opposite side 2 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Drizzle hot pancake with warmed maple syrup.