Fluffy Honey Cinnamon Vanilla Pancakes
2 call purpose flour
4 tspbaking powder
1/4 tspbaking soda
1/8 cground cinnamon
1 3/4 cmilk
1/4 cbutter, melted
1/8 cpure vanilla extract
How to Make Fluffy Honey Cinnamon Vanilla Pancakes
- Preheat griddle to 325°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine milk, butter, vanilla extract, honey, and egg.
- Combine both dry and wet ingredients and mix well until pancake batter is smooth.
- Use a 1/4 cup to evenly scoop pancake batter onto griddle.
- When bubbles start to form, pancakes are ready to flip!
NOTE: To maintain fluffiness, do NOT flatten pancakes with spatula.
- When both sides of pancakes are golden brown, remove from griddle and place on a plate until ready to serve. Recipe makes about 14 pancakes.