Quail eggs, mushrooms and bacon breakfast
Ramona's Cuisine -
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·2 red onions
·3 springs onions
·300 g chestnut mushrooms
·400 g sausages
·200 g lardons
·8 quail eggs
·10 springs parsley
·100 g mozzarella cheese (grated or cut into cubes)
·salt (to taste)
·pepper (to taste)
How to Make Quail eggs, mushrooms and bacon breakfast
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 C. Make the skillet available/ready.
- Start by chopping the onions the mushrooms and cutting the sausages into small chunks.
- Place the onions into a frying pan along with the chopped mushrooms and the fresh sausages. Set initially on low fire until the sausages start releasing some of their fat. Drizzle a little water if you consider it necessary. Cook for 5 minutes and then add the lardons and the spring onions. Cook on medium fire for further 3-4 min. Turn fire off and set aside. I did not think this dish needs any oil as the sausages and the lardons have more than sufficient.
- Chop the parsley and cut or grate the mozzarella cheese.
- Place everything in the skillet.
- Sprinkle the parsley, the cubed/grated cheese salt and pepper to taste along with a little fresh or dry thyme.
- Break the quail eggs and place one by one scattered around on top.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 5 -7 minutes, longet if you are using regular size eggs.
- Take out when ready and serve pretty much straight away. ***