French Toast, Crock Pot Style
They'll be fluffy in the morning, trust me
- loaf of bread
- 2 c
- 1 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- light brown sugar
- 1 tsp
How to Make French Toast, Crock Pot Style
- 1Break up bread in half pieces. Place in crock pot cooker
- 2Combine: eggs, milk, cinnamon, light brown sugar, and vanilla.
Pour over bread
- 3I was worried I find out the next day that not all the bread had gotten saturated so I dunked my pieces individually and layered them. Id recommend this if you are using a hardier or more stale bread.
- 4Set crockpot to lowest heat setting.
Cooking takes at least 6 hours.
- 5In the morning you will find a fluffy, "bread pudding-souffle" like breakfast.
Remove the lid about 15 minutes before its done and it will brown and toast