Egg and bacon wrapped asparagus breakfast
Ramona's Cuisine -
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·4 eggs (soft boiled) * see recipe notes
·20 stalks of asparagus
·10 rashers bacon
How to Make Egg and bacon wrapped asparagus breakfast
- Line an oven dish or tray with baking paper. I use a Silpat mat
- Wash the asparagus and slightly pat dry. Trim of the woody bits at the end of the stem (approx 2-3 cm) * (see recipe notes).
- Cut your bacon rashes into 2-3 strips lengthways.
- Wrap the bacon strips around the asparagus stems and place on the prepared oven tray/dish.
- Place the oven tray in the middle of the oven and turn the heat on set to 190 C *(see recipe notes). Bake until the bacon is nice and crisp, I would say for about 15 to a maximum of 20 minutes.