Delightful breakfast stack
Ramona's Cuisine -
It's yummy whichever way you go.
What a perfect breakfast!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·6 large eggs (organic)
·300 g mushrooms (organic)
·350 g salmon (smoked)
·200 g creme cheese
·3 springs onions (organic) optional
·parsley (to garnish)
How to Make Delightful breakfast stack
- Wash mushrooms and set aside to drain any excess water.
- In a bowl, break the eggs, add some freshly ground pepper, tiny pinch of salt (salmon is normally pretty salty). Add around 80 g creme cheese or double creme and whisk until all is nicely incorporated.
- Chop the mushrooms and put in a in a nonstick pan with a drizzle of olive oil. Cook on a medium fire with a touch of pepper for about 8-10 min until all water evaporated - you can carry on cooking for another few minutes , add some more oil and fry them a little if you fancy that.
- Heat a large frying nonstick pan then with a tiny drizzle of olive oil tip in the eggs and move around the pan until about three quarters have scrambled then let it settle and cook to perfection.
- Serve on a slice of nice toasted wholemeal bread and pile the omelette, the mushrooms and the salmon. Tip it with a generous knob of creme cheese and garnish with either dill or parsley.