Vicki Butts (lazyme)
I like to use Jimmy Dean spicy sausage, but you could also use regular or Italian sausage as well.
8 ozsausage, browned
1/4 cgreen onions, chopped
1 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1 chalf and half
19-inch pie crust shell (fresh or frozen)
How to Make Sausage Quiche
- In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients except crust.
- If freezing ahead, freeze in a rigid container or freezer bag.
- If frozen, thaw in refrigerator overnight.
- Parbake crust at 375° for 10 minutes.
- Pour quiche mixture into crust.
- Bake at 375° for 45 minutes, or until knife inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.