Reuben Eggs Benedict on Pretzel Buns
·fresh cracked black pepper
·salt (pinch each egg)
3/4 csauerkraut (cleveland kraut gnar gnar)
1/2 lbthin sliced corned beef
4 slicethick sliced swiss cheese
·thousand island dressing (to preference)
How to Make Reuben Eggs Benedict on Pretzel Buns
- Preheat oven to 350*; heat skillet to medium spray with cooking spray
- Crack one egg into the pan, sprinkle with cracked pepper. after about 2-3 minutes, flip and repeat. Do one egg at a time, until all 4 are over easy-medium (depending on your preference) sprinkle with salt; set aside.
- While eggs are cooking, put split pretzel buns/rolls on baking sheet (I hollow them out to allow for filling, but that is another preference thing not a necessary) Toast about 5-6 minutes.
- ASSEMBLE!! Pretzel half, add 1/4 of sauerkraut to each half, then 1/4 of corned beef to half.
- Top each with a slice of swiss cheese, then add the egg, and drizzle with preferred amount of thousand island.
- ENJOY!!! These are SO easy but SUCH delicious twist on two different classics. Eggs benedict, and the reuben!