2 Tbspgreen onion, minced
2 Tbspcilantro, minced and divided
1/4 cham, small diced
1/2 cgrated mozzarella cheese
·salt and pepper to taste
1/4 coil for frying
How to Make Plantain Omelet
- Heat small non stick skillet and fry the thin slices of plantains on both sides. Drain on paper towels.
- Beat the eggs until fluffy and golden. Stir in the green onions, 1 T of the cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Lightly grease the nonstick pan. Add three tablespoons of the egg mix and swirl to coat the surface. Place some of the fried plantain on the eggs then sprinkle with half of the ham and cheese. Repeat layers in the same order.
- Cover and cook over medium heat until set. Approx 10-12 minutes. Turn the omelet in the pan. Cover and cook 2-4 minutes until second side is set. Remove from heat.
- Garnish with reserved 1 T of cilantro. Cut into wedges and serve!